This Field Service Rep position is for those who prefer the freedom of the outdoors to a desk job. The ability to notice details and the drive self-motivated to succeed are musts for this position.
- Location: Houston, TX 77065
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Minimum Experience: Entry Level
- Compensation: $13 per hour during certification; hourly pay plus commission thereafter.
$13 per hour during certification; hourly pay plus commission thereafter.
- CarData, Inc. is an Internet Merchandising company that services car dealerships. We provide the photography and data collection services to dealerships that are used to promote the sales of cars on their websites and hundreds of third-party websites. Everything the consumer sees on the web is powered by our system & information collected by our Certified Field Service Merchandising Reps.
- We are seeking to hire a Field Merchandising Rep who will be responsible for photographing and maintaining an established route in Houston, TX 77065. The successful candidate will be efficient, accurate, and tenacious.
- This position requires the ability to be on your feet and enter/exit vehicles with ease.
- Our certification process is two weeks; once completed, you will become part of our 50+ members team and start working your already built route.
- *Able to maintain quality of work in an independent environment.
- *Work closely with the County manager regarding daily scheduling, customer service, photo quality, and overall market growth/production/retention.
- *Maintain strong customer relationships.
- *Proactively communicate with Manager.
- *Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings to management.
- *Photograph new and pre-owned vehicles.
- *Apply Window Labels & Buyers Guides to appropriate vehicles.
- Seeking a hardworking individual with an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Clean license. Only clean driving records will be considered.
- Interest in photography.
- Basic computing skills.